<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5015162370075776699\x26blogName\x3dSamish\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://seesamwrite.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://seesamwrite.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1861527690466832881', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Yip! Skip! Yip! Skip!

Saturday, May 21, 2011
I ate a scary amount of food today. Hot, huh?

I also had an unusually successful shopping day... which may be because I knew exactly what I was looking for. I need to keep that in mind with things, because every time I base intentions for something on that principal, I always always find what I want...

So... good news. I was put in touch with a publicity firm in Nashville, hit it off with the owner, and signed on for a part-time contract over the next few months as a trial run. Additionally, she is flying me out to New York City this Monday through Saturday to help her team through some conferences/events for their clients next week. I keep browsing the itinerary thinking two things:

1. Oh my land, this looks like a blast!
2. Holy cow, I'm going to be tired..

Um... I'm sorry - did I step into someone else's shoes? I am blown away and beyond excited...
New York in the Spring? for a week? Doing what I love? Shyeah... I think that's just the ticket right now.
|

About me

I'm Sami Jo From Denver, CO, United States Samantha loves to travel, lose herself in a good book, practice yoga at her favorite local studio, The Yoga Mat, and connect with friends, old and new. Her love of working with creative minds extends into her personal endeavors, as well. She and her husband conduct a project called "Songs For Jake," a music collaboration channel designed with the simple mission of getting great songs to one really big music lover. Through her business, Roger Charlie, Samantha focuses on publicity and management, working closely with authors, musicians, and creatives who find value in a more personal approach through communications.
My profile

Web This Blog

Archives

Previous Posts

Links